APR FOR PRECISION LIVESTOCK FARMING
Professor Blackmore, one of the greatest scholars of precision agriculture, said recently that in 2050, agriculture will be practiced only by robots … and among these drones will be indispensable for all that we will see.
AGRICULTURE, USE WITH SPECIAL SENSORS
In aerial remote sensing camera with NIR (spectroscopy near the infrared ), you can have the mapping of the vegetative state of the overflown culture.
Using cameras capable to taking pictures of various frequencies spectrum, it is possible through appropriate software, obtain the vigor index (NDVI), and multispectral filtering frequencies create specific reports in no time. For example the classification of vegetation, identification of use of the soil and the distinction and the vegetative crop vigor.
Ranking of the vegetation
Use soil identification and distinction crops
VINEYARDS (a practical example)
Describe the vegetative variability > vigor maps > growth speed of shoots which is related to soil fertility. It may therefore vary, for example, the intensity of nitrogen intake or defoliation in order to obtain the searched result. The machinery to dose correctly inputs for cultivation on the basis of the maps are already available as concimatori and stripper variable rate or grape harvesters precision.
In the cultivation of maize by controlling the temperature of the aerial part of the plant we have a very good indicator of water stress.
Check Status fruit trees stems or wood.
Check soil moisture.
Check the correct degree of internal temperature of the plants.
AGRICULTURE USE OF DRONE WITH SPECIAL ACCESSORIES
Biological treatment against corn borers using drones, through a tank, distribute useful insect eggs Trichogramma brassicae (Hymenoptera parasitoid of the corn borer larvae).
It avoids the use of tractors and then reducing to zero the damage to crops and environmental impact, and significantly increasing the speed and accuracy of application.
Precision distribution of the pesticides
LIVESTOCKWITH VARIOUS APPLICATIONS
- Cattle count, identification of leaders scattered large properties – of any sick cattle or heat through the sensors of our thermographic camera;
- Tiling to animals and riding staff to conduct the pasture;
- Trace animal paths “head herd” and / or other interest, via special transponder applied to their collar
- Removal of excreta for the rapid control of any diseases, within tens of kilometers and in areas not accessible by road …
- Marking distance with different techniques …
- Administration of emergency medications (within tens of kilometers and in areas not accessible by road …), by receiving appropriate doses troughs
- Targeted delivery of drugs.
- Similar applications are possible with excellent results even when animals in captivity and / or non-domestic as wild boar, deer, roe deer, birds of all kinds.